Hosting? What's the difference between you and the big guys?
Simple Click is a small personable development company concerned with supporting, protecting and facilitating our clients success.
Typically, the site will just slow down, decreasing the amount of business you get, and frustrating a lot of people.
If you’re serious about having an online presence and growing your business, you need to be properly setup and supported.
- We have invested significantly in trying and testing VPS’ and use the fastest, highest quality servers.
- We are part of the product and personally support the server.
- We take pride in our projects, and when we demonstrate them to others, they need to load quickly.
- All staff have years of experience and are degree qualified.
- If there is a server issue, we resolve it ASAP.
- We care for and protect our clients, and we care about our reputation.
- We have access to and use the architecture we host on.
- We take on a limited number of clients.
- Setup 1000’s of sites on shared cloud servers.
- Often the more sites that go on, the slower it is for everyone else.
- When they mention “scalable” they tend to mean the whole infrastructure is scalable – not for you personally as your business grows.
- Regardless of what they advertise, when you grow, their server infrastructure won’t grow with you.
- Typically, the site will just slow down, decrease the amount of business one gets, and frustrate a lot of people.
- Service is frustrating and can take weeks for a solution – from personal experience, and from what I’ve heard.